Child Custody & Visitation Lawyers in Birmingham
Understanding Alabama’s Child Custody Code Section 30-3-150
- The agreement or lack of agreement of the parents on joint custody.
- The past and present ability of the parents to cooperate with each other and make decisions jointly.
- The ability of the parents to encourage the sharing of love, affection, and contact between the child and the other parent.
- Any history of or potential for child abuse, spouse abuse, or kidnapping.
- The geographic proximity of the parents to each other as this relates to the practical considerations of joint physical custody.